UFO incidents

Extra Terrestrials
Creed
VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

UFO incidents

Postby Creed » Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:38 am

Some interesting encounters:

May 16, '63 Cooper aboard Mercury spacecraft picked up voices on a special frequency speaking in an unknown earth language while orbiting the earth and over Hawaii. Over Perth Australila large UFO observed and by the ground station as well.

June 3, '64 Aboard Gemini 4 McDivitt-White almost collided with a silver cylinder with luminous trail and they photographed it.

Dec. 4, '65 Borman-Lovel took pictures of larger UFO following their capsule.

June 3, "66 Aboard Gemini 9 a capsule followed their take off by Stafford-Cernan, and many support personnel observed the same from the ground.

July 18, '66 Young-Collins encountered same from their spacecraft and radar station observed large object not a plantet or planetiod.

Crews from subsequent launches and flights from Gemini 11, Apollo 8,10, 12 and 17 saw similiar objects and had close encounters with UFO's that tracked their flights.

These events were document by Maurice Chatelain in a book entitled Our Ancestors Came From Outer Space. Doubleday 1977

yerbuddy
Founder
Founder

Postby yerbuddy » Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:15 pm

All these are well documented. Interesting things to think about!

Creed
VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

Postby Creed » Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:54 pm

These are decades old but show evidence of the incidents. It's been reported that ALL space flights had a UFO tagging along at a distance. The more technology progresses so too the number of UFO encounters.

More to follow.

Creed

Creed
VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

Postby Creed » Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:37 pm

The powers that be are adept to defuse public interest in UFO sightings and reports. As it has been learned, the best way to lose your tenure with the Gov and NASA is to mention anything regarding UFO incidents and the space program. Just as Gen. Ramy relieved and reassigned Roswell Officers. And, interestingly, Col. Blanchard who was reassigned (who authorized the press release about the Roswell flying saucer) later disappeared in the Bermuda Triangle.

yerbuddy
Founder
Founder

Postby yerbuddy » Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:52 pm

I can't think of any names or dates (I watch all the shows without a note pad handy) but there are several more recent examples.

This goes on and on. I can see both sides to be honest. If you find out a person is delusional they should be removed from command quickly.

On the other hand...

Is our Government really stupid enough to grant an insane person high level security clearance? Access to planes with guns, bombs, missiles,........
I doubt it, :idea:

beachpeople
VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby beachpeople » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:19 am

Are you kidding? Lookie who they let be president and vice pesident...

yerbuddy
Founder
Founder

Postby yerbuddy » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:13 am

Rev. Charlie
VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

Postby Rev. Charlie » Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:40 pm

Like Yerbuddy, I should take notes when I come across something. The other night while laying in bed surfing the tube I stumbled across a UFO program ONLY it was about underwater UFO's. Anyone else see that? I have never heard of this before.

It seems that they actually have proof of alien ships being under our oceans and such as well as in the air.

Love,

yerbuddy
Founder
Founder

Postby yerbuddy » Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:52 pm

I did see that! It was very interesting, a totally new thing to me.

Rev. Charlie
VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

Postby Rev. Charlie » Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:58 pm

Do you remember where? Was it on Discover? I am thinking it was. Wasn't that totally interesting? It blew me away. I would of never dreamed of them being under water.

The show also went through a UFO ship and tried to show how it was operated and if we could copy it. Pretty cool stuff!!

love

yerbuddy
Founder
Founder

Postby yerbuddy » Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:32 pm

I don't remember, I watch a lot of Discovery, History, National Geographic, and The Learning channel things. Could have been on any one of them.

I loved that part about creating a UFO, inertia is a pain in the :censored:

I wonder what would happen if you were spinning a saucer shaped object using centrifugal force like gravity and then tried those quick maneuvers. Would spinning around help or hurt? Of course the you would have trouble with steering and propulsion.......

Creed
VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

Postby Creed » Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:14 pm

UFO's under the seas. That would make sense for all those encounters that are unexplainable.

As far as the quick stops and sudden manuvers, the G force would be enough to crush anyone. I had heard recently that scientist think they have figured out how G's are controlled. It's a seperate gravity force within the space craft to counter act the effect of the high speed stops and turns. I'm hoping History Channel will show a redo of the program as I only caught bits and pieces of it because of company. And they don't share my same interests.

Watch out for those red buttons!

Creed

Creed
VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

Postby Creed » Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:21 pm

And thank you for alerting us to the program you viewed the other evening Rev. Charlie. Contributions like this will make this group more interesting.

Creed

Rev. Charlie
VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

Postby Rev. Charlie » Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:32 pm

You are welcome.

love,

Creed
VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

Postby Creed » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:37 pm

I'm looking into the buzz on Canada's "area 51" Has anyone heard of this?

Creed

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Aliens”