Hello From Rakehel!

Drop in and say hi!

Moderator: edcrain

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Rakehel
New User
Ordination Date: 01 Aug 2001
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello From Rakehel!

Postby Rakehel » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:36 pm

Hello everybody. Some of you know me from Tribal, fondly or not. I've been talking with commanche a bit and figured it was time to join here. We're advertising and linked to this site at ULC Inter-Tribal, and vice-versa. I hope this site can reawaken as it were.

I hope that everyone here is as well as can be.

Tribal:

Return to “New Members - Introductions”