spiritual humanism

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
revpo
Forum Addict
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

spiritual humanism

Postby revpo » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:59 am

Anyone have the web address of the new spiritual humanism forum.not the church one.

Thanks

REVPO

edcrain
Mod Team Leader
Mod Team Leader

Postby edcrain » Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:43 pm

This One?

Humanist
New User

Postby Humanist » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:04 pm

I took a year off from these websites and just recently started looking in earnest for all the Humanists and non-churched people I used to know....and to my amazement there are twice as many websites for the disaffected and non-theist and non-churched.

I'm glad to see the Spiritual Humanism website starting up again, and I am really happy to find this place!

HW :cheers:

celebrant
New User

Re: spiritual humanism

Postby celebrant » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:00 pm

The Spiritual Humanism Forum has moved... the place it was hosted at before either fatally crashed or closed down.
It has its own domain now:

http://www.spiritualhumanismforum.com

Return to “Atheist, Humanist, Agnostic”