Creed's

Personal Blogs (public readable) for Registered Users. The forum will only allow regular users to make one Journal, no exceptions. No one but the original poster or an administrator/moderator (for administrative purposes) can post in a journal made by someone else.

Moderator: edcrain

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Creed
VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

Creed's

Postby Creed » Thu May 03, 2007 7:54 pm

Just been bummed out of late. Really fixed myself good. Hurt a good friend that I admired very much. Wonder if I can ever mead the breach of our friendship. :cry:
Compassion and Reason

Creed

Creed
VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

Postby Creed » Fri May 04, 2007 9:15 pm

Had a hard day. Been out fighting brush fires in an already tender box area. Been really down about my good friend. Darn, I miss 'em. Maybe things will get better in the days to come. I can hope.
Compassion and Reason

Creed

Creed
VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

Postby Creed » Sat May 05, 2007 4:31 pm

Today's a better day. I've been reading a book on Buddha and Buddhism that I find interesting. The Four Great Truths and The Eight Precepts. A person could live by that. Tomorrow I attend church at the local UU. My friend will be there. Hope it won't be too uncomfortable for the both of us. It's sad about the tornados that hit Greensburg KS. That jet crass in Cameron Africa...All those souls gone. The tragedy in Iraq/Afhganistain continues. I can hope things will improve and there's stability in the region.
Compassion and Reason

Creed

Creed
VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

Re: Creed's

Postby Creed » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:01 pm

Been pressed of late. Pretty busy and I need to slow down and get some serious rest.
Compassion and Reason

Creed

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Personal Blogs”