Terrible twos.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RevLacey
New User
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Terrible twos.

Postby RevLacey » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:29 am

I am a stay at home mom of a toddler. He is my first child, and I have a lot of
experience with kids from babysitting and I was a nanny for my 10 yr old nephew.
But that is nothing compared to having your own child. He will be two in July
and currently is driving me nuts with the tantrums and head strong attitude. How
do I get him to listen and understand that "no that's dangerous" is not "go
ahead honey, have fun" ? He's the most curious child I have ever seen and loves
to get into everything.

:banghead:

Return to “Family & Relationships”